Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Stand By ....

This is just to say I'm still here and should have some updates later on today.

It's a beautiful morning. There are not a lot of tourists out yet, the trolley just went by with only a few passengers. I and two others are on the wireless at the moment. Yesterday was far busier. There were laptops evident all around the building, as well as inside, and several people in the internet room. All at once. The upgrade that Theo made, from DSL to Comcast cable, along with the infrastructure improvements that David, the itinerant network engineer, made have turned out to be very effective. I always get four bars of signal inside and three bars outside. And no matter how many users are connected, the response is snappy.

I have a Mac consulting session scheduled in a few minutes. Then I'll be back.


No comments:

 
Use OpenDNS