Saturday, August 04, 2007

Another Key West Blog

Though I've failed to post as frequently as I would like to, I continue to be a keen observer of what's going on in The Real Key West. When I upgraded to the new version of Blogger software earlier this year, I lost a collection of links that I had built up over the over the five years since I set up the blog. I restored a few of them when I made the switch, but not nearly as many as I'd like to have done.

I added one new one to the list today. It's Rocktrublood's Watchworld.

Between his gigs as a strip club DJ and free thinker, he writes knowledgeably of Key West as an industry and frames his ideas in the national and global economies. He watches the real estate market here closely and earns the enmity of Realtors® and real estate agents by contradicting their view that now is the time to buy (or sell) real estate in Key West.

Dive in and learn. Rock has earned a place in my link list.

No comments:

 
Use OpenDNS