Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Message for Deanie

Hi Deanie,  I don't think that I have a way to contact you apart from this blog.

We have new(er) pictures posted here.

And for you and anyone else interested in "Living Aboard" we heartily recommend The Houseboat Book by Barbara Flanagan.  We're on page 55, and less prominently in a couple of other pics.

Most of my posting these days has gravitated to my Facebook account.  The enclosure link above will take you directly to the latest album, F/D Sundog, whether you have a Facebook account or not.

1 comment:

KWBound said...

Thank you, oh, so much, Bob! I wasn't aware of your Facebook presence and I really appreciate you posting the information for me. My direct e-mail address is: KWConchWannabe@yahoo.com.

Again, thanks so much and I'll see you (and your new diggs) on Facebook!

Cheers!

 
Use OpenDNS