Monday, June 18, 2012

Life Goes On

Written a while back.

This blog has for sure grown stale.  I'm on Facebook daily.  I rarely even check in here at Bloger any more.

It leaves me wondering whether the day of the blog has come and gone.  I began blogging Key West just after we left here in 2002.  It was a learning experience, but it was always about the writing, a way for me to tell a story that was important to me at the time.  Now, twelve years after first arriving in KW, while the passion I feel for Key West remains, my interest in writing about it has waned.

I watch the goings-on of government as well as I can, I grow weary of trying to have any influence on any part of it all.
All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
Could that possibly be right?

No comments:

 
Use OpenDNS